Go out there and take bad photographs,
document your boring life, tell a story no one
cares about. Because you know what, it might
not end up being so boring.

-Kyle Montgomery

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 2: So speaking of Work work work work...

Yesterday, I worked a close shift... that was supposed to end at 11pm. But does my shift ever end on time? No. Frustrated, sweaty, and exhausted, I clocked out at 12:00 exactly. I had skype plans, but our internet still hadn't come back. And I knew that I had to open today at 8:45. I was in such a bad mood, but when I got home, I saw a package from Mrs. Fritz. This one little thoughtful gift changed my whole day.




Everything about this was perfect. Its a journal; I obviously needed to write. It's inspiring; what a great way to make me feel better after a rough day. To top it all off, on the inside it has this quote "The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery" followed by a dedication: "To the future best English Teacher Ever."

The only problem is... when do I ruin the perfect, crisp white pages with my rambling thoughts?

1 comment: