Go out there and take bad photographs,
document your boring life, tell a story no one
cares about. Because you know what, it might
not end up being so boring.

-Kyle Montgomery

Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 4: So many blogs.



This picture was taken at 3 am this morning. Just know that.

Yes. I'm wearing a shirt from my ex boyfriend's college. Yes, I have a matching headband. Yes, we were about to fall asleep. But it was probably one of my best summer nights so far.

In this picture, Libby and I had just done the following:
First, we drove to Maria's graduation party. We stayed for like.. 20 minutes.
Second, we drove to Blockbuster and rented Breakfast at Tiffany's and 500 Days of Summer.
Third, we stopped at Speedway for Mountain Dew Voltage.
Fourth, we created two new blogs while eating M&Ms and listening to the entire Adele CD 4+ times through. (I lost track)

We forgot about our movies until we realized it was 2:30 in the morning and we had been creating the blogs for about 3 hours. We ended up watching Audrey Hepburn as we fell asleep. It was one of those perfect summer days.

Oh, I know what you're thinking: What are these blogs?

Here ya go:
Blog one - http://www.collegecasualchic.wordpress.com Yep. It's a fashion blog. Would you expect anything else from the two of us?

Blog two - http://www.fairfaxandcardew.wordpress.com You're right, that is the anything else you'd expect from us. We do love English.


Sorry, Blogspot lovers. They're on wordpress. Thats where all our AP lit friends are. And neither of them are really ready yet, but consider it a sneak peak.

No comments:

Post a Comment