Go out there and take bad photographs,
document your boring life, tell a story no one
cares about. Because you know what, it might
not end up being so boring.
-Kyle Montgomery
document your boring life, tell a story no one
cares about. Because you know what, it might
not end up being so boring.
-Kyle Montgomery
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Day 3: Family meals
So, Kyle (finally) came home. Even though he doesn't really want to. Sometimes I forget how much I love my family's weird quirks and idiosyncrasies. We went to Mimi's cafe, which is french food, and Kyle and Dad both bought burgers. Mom and I got desert. We almost sat outside. I could have told you that any of these things were going to happen. Kyle brought his SLR. He took a picture of us for his photo stream, but I wanted one of everyone. Yay for self timers and a stone wall. I was so excited for the food that I even gave a thumbs up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment