Go out there and take bad photographs,
document your boring life, tell a story no one
cares about. Because you know what, it might
not end up being so boring.

-Kyle Montgomery

Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 18: a treasure trove of jewelry.

My grandma is in a nursing home. She will be for the rest of her life. This is not a shock for me. There comes a time in your life where you are no longer self dependent. Therefore, she's at Country Manor. What this means is that she no longer needs all of her belongings. Our family will be selling the house. With this comes the task of deciding what is worth keeping and what is garbage. So, before anyone did anything, I begged my mother to bring me her jewelry. I love vintage jewelry, and my grandma does not wear any of it anyway. So mom returned one day with everything. Pins, necklaces, watches, etc. I am so happy about it. I love vintage one-of-a-kind pieces (and Sarah Coventry jewelry) and so I got my pick of whatever I wanted. Here are my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment