Go out there and take bad photographs,
document your boring life, tell a story no one
cares about. Because you know what, it might
not end up being so boring.

-Kyle Montgomery

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 10: Fair trade

I gave my brother my ipod. (Thats right. Gave. No strings attached. Im a nice sister.) I got a new one and gave him my old one to replace his palm pilot. I set it on his computer with a BGSU brother tshirt and my dollies as messengers.

When I got home from work, I found this in return:




For those of you who don't know, My dolls were my security blanket as a child. To me, they were better than any stuffed animal, barbie, blanket, or pillow. Why? They talked. No, I'm not mentally unsound. No. They don't really talk. You see, it started with my daddy. (Hi dad!) When I was really little, he took my dolls and said funny things in a falsetto to make me laugh. Well, as everyone knows, my brother and I are close - we get along really well - and he's really protective of me. When I was too little to even remember, he took over for my dad and created the personalities of each of my dolls... which we still play around with to this day. (Not seriously, just to be fun.) The two pictured above are Cute Dolly and Cool Dolly. I know. I was so original.

No comments:

Post a Comment