Today was fantastic. Amanda has returned from Europe, so after I got home from work we decided to hang out. She had free tickets to the Beach, so we went there... where we saw Darby working. So we ended up making plans to hang out with her. Thus, a couple hours later I found myself sitting on the sidewalk in Darby's neighborhood with her, Amanda, and Megan. We were laughing and talking about everything. Darby's family gave me my grad card and gift, which was the perfect card with sound - it said "YOU DID GOOD!" really loudly, and some cash. (Thank you so much Darbs!) We love our grammar.
It felt great to sit outside enjoying summer with close friends. In this useless summer, where literally all I've been doing is working, and without the daily conversations with a significant other, I really need my friends.

I chose the imperfect picture. The one Mr. Thompson took to be funny, knowing we weren't ready. My friends are not perfect people and neither am I, but it is our imperfections that make our bonds strong. :) I love them.
No comments:
Post a Comment