Go out there and take bad photographs,
document your boring life, tell a story no one
cares about. Because you know what, it might
not end up being so boring.

-Kyle Montgomery

Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 8: What a crazy day.

I hung out with Anthony today.

...I bet you didn't see that one coming.

We went up a day early for Orientation at BG and stopped in to visit my Grandma. Grandma lives in Vickery, which is a mere 20 to 30 minutes from - you guessed it - Lakeside. As luck would have it, Anthony had the day off from his shuffleboard job and we were free this evening. So we drove there and his mom took my parents on a golf cart tour and we rode bikes around, played shuffleboard, and walked out on the dock.

As Alex Swift says, "It's quaint as balls." No really, it's perfect. Like, white-picket-fence-american-dream perfect. You can ride your bike everywhere and they sell Toft's ice cream. What more could I need?

No comments:

Post a Comment