Go out there and take bad photographs,
document your boring life, tell a story no one
cares about. Because you know what, it might
not end up being so boring.

-Kyle Montgomery

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 6: Singing in the rain.




Alex likes to jump in puddles. Especially when the water splashes on everyone else. It rained today, which was perfect for keeping annoying guests OUT of Kings Island and effectively sending us home early. Alex is one of my best friends at work, and I swear all we do together is laugh. Today, she decided to anger David (our supervisor and her boyfriend) by purposely jumping in a puddle right behind him, and therefore splashed it all over his back side. She then took a picture of it and I stole it. (But don't worry. I told her not to be jealous. I won't steal him too.)

So here's today's pic: David's butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment