Go out there and take bad photographs,
document your boring life, tell a story no one
cares about. Because you know what, it might
not end up being so boring.

-Kyle Montgomery

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 21: YMCA


I love the Y. For as long as I can remember, I've been coming there every summer. My mom made sure my brother and I took swimming lessons every summer. I practically lived in the water, which also explains my chlorine and sun altered blonde hair every summer. I love how the Y isn't too crowded during the week. There's always a sunny chair waiting for me to sit and read. Plus, now that I'm 18, I can enjoy the cool water without stupid ten year old boys splashing me.

I'm trying so desperately hard to get rid of my Keyhole tanlines. It's fighting a losing battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment