Go out there and take bad photographs,
document your boring life, tell a story no one
cares about. Because you know what, it might
not end up being so boring.

-Kyle Montgomery

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 27: Skype sessions.

This is something Anthony and I do multiple times a week. (I bought him a webcam for graduation)

Even though Anthony and I aren't still dating, there's no denying that our relationship was more than just boyfriend and girlfriend. In the past two years we became best friends, telling each other every unimportant fact that no one else would care about. There's no just stopping that. This is part of the reason why we're still friends: Our relationship was based on such a strong friendship that we can't just lose it. Thus, we skype every 3 or so days, just to say "hey, whats up" and "How's life been". Each time I trade a few Kings Island stories for a few shuffleboard stories. We chat for 30 or so minutes, usually late at night, usually with my laying on my bed trying to stay awake. There are some things I'm not willing to give up.



In other news (Which was part of tonight's Skype session), I got a 4 on my AP English Test. The perfectionist inside of me is disappointed for not getting a 5, but hey, at least I got the maximum credit possible, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment