
Funny story: When I got in my car to drive to Alex's grandma's house, I realized right around Kroger that I forgot my work shoes. So I called Alex, told her I was doubling back to get them, and that it would be a tad bit longer before I got there. While on the phone, she double checked to make sure I had all my important essentials: ID, nametag, belt, $. I reassured her that I remembered putting all those things in my bag for work.
I was wrong.
When we got up at 7:30 in the morning, I started to pull out my uniform for work. No nametag to be found. I swore to both Alex and David that I had it... but I guess not? (It was on my bed when I got home) So... I became "Alex" for the day, borrowing her second name tag. The funny thing was that in addition to the same nametag, we also had the same headband, similar glasses, our hair in buns, and matching vera bradley carry alls. We decided we must be twins. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment