Go out there and take bad photographs,
document your boring life, tell a story no one
cares about. Because you know what, it might
not end up being so boring.

-Kyle Montgomery

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 24: New friends


I love my coworkers so much!

Today, while I was taking photos and Alex was selling them, she asked if I wanted to hang out, because it was her last day house watching for her Grandma. I told her that it would be great... except I had to open at 8:45 the next morning. So she switched shifts with someone to match and I drove home and then to West Chester after work.

It was me, Alex, Megan, and David.

We swam for like 3 hours. Megan and I became obsessed with making bubbles with a noodle. David and I made fun of alex for saying "bounce" over and over. Megan, Alex, and I floated on a noodle and pointed out cloud shapes in the dark.

At midnight, Megan and David drove home and Alex and I stayed up for another hour talking. She's a year older than me, so she told me all about her experiences at Kent State, and we discussed one of my favorite topics - books. We stayed up until 3 am even though we had to be up at 7:30 for our shift, but it was okay because, even being exhausted, we got each other up and made it to work on time (unlike david.) we even had time to sing Adele in the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment